|Selling products online is an excellent way to generate sales 24 hours a day and reduce employee overload.
All companies sell a product and there are several factors that contribute toward successful sales.
Understanding these factors makes it clear that these rules apply to all products regardless of the industry or uniqueness of the product itself. We believe the ability for potential customers to easily find then purchase the products they are looking for is the highest priority of any online store front system.
Our main online retail sale store front shopping cart system is a feature rich custom application designed to maximize the effectiveness of two or more employees. This system features a complete password protected web based back end order and product management system.
- Multiple access level password protected back end administrative section
- Support for product manufacturers
- Support for product vendors
- Create and manage vendor purchase orders
- Receive purchase orders items into stock
- Vendor purchase order item back order support
- Vendor purchase order creation tools
- Vendor de-activation system
- Price import tool for vendor price changes
- Multiple supply chain support for products
- Item category support
- Item department support
- Request for Quote (RFQ) system
- Pre-order item support
- Base item / item variation system
- Dual pricing level option for discounted pricing to members
- Sale price item support
- Supports item weight in grams or pounds/ounces
- Support for International orders and shipping
- Berry amendment support
- Automatic clearance, retail, and discount price update calculation system
- Static web page creation system for super fast loading web pages
- Automatic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) systems
- Open Graph (OG) protocol data support
- Google cononical link support
- Google Shopping product feed support
- Customer management system with automatic email and reporting support
- Multiple ship to and bill to address support
- Order management system
- Drop ship purchase order support
- Complete online customer shopping cart
- Supports payments by check, PayPal, and credit card
- Supports terms customers
- Administrators may place back end orders
- Customer order item back order support
- Order shipment tools with automatic email and tracking number linking
- Packing list support
- Real time stock display option
- Real time stock tracking system
- Allocated stock product tracking feature
- Country of origin product support and display
- Supports coupons and site wide sales
- Interaction tracking for customer and vendor correspondence
- Customer buying habit fraud protection filters
- Customer Comment and management system
- Integrated mailing list emailer tool
- Link exchange system
- Internal Knowledge Base and FAQ section
- Document storage and management system
- Image gallery and management system
- Daily maintanance reporting and tools
- Integrated Accounting section with expense tracking
- IRS form 1065 style accounting report
- Colorado State sales tax form support (Also available to other states)
- Denver city sales tax form support (Also available to other cities)
- Multiple access level site disable with site-down message support
- Shopping cart error tracking
- Admin login tracking
- Email send error tracking
- Unique visitor tracking and report
- Visitor to sales ratio report
- Referrer method support and reporting
|This online store front system is a complete solution and we will customize it to fit any clients specific needs.
We offer this system to clients as a license and charge 8% of gross sales as a selling fee to use the system.
This is a semi-managed solution where we provide customization and ongoing support. We will assist the novice and the professional 'web guy' for any business.
Don't waste your time with a free or bonus storefront system that contains tons of bells and whistles you will never use and will likely only confuse administrators and customers and cause web pages overburdened by style sheets to load slowly.
This is a low risk and low cost option for running an online store and can be looked at as part of any companies marketing budget. We charge a one time $1,500 customization and set up fee to get started but will credit this back as sales come in so we only actually bill 8% of sales in the long run. There are no additional or hidden fees. We simply provide relief for what can be a daunting project.
By comparison, if we were to set up a store on Amazon.com that sells sporting goods, their basic selling fee is 15% of sales. It goes up if you are an Amazon Prime vendor.
If you have a product to sell and would like an online sales tool to get the job done contact us to discuss the project.